1/15/12

Favors for my baby Christening...

I know it's ages yet but I'm quite an organized person so tonight I found myself thinking about which favors to get for my baby's Christening in a few months time.

Unfortunately, as for weddings, most of the times I've seen very plain or very common pieces and I sure don't want to end up into the boring category.
So my first choice are the Montedragone dolls. Link: http://www.montedragone.it/dolls_fairies_elves_fantasy.html
I've seen them in an old-fashioned toy shop downtown and my cousin has a few at home! Needless to say I fell in love with them and -first of all- I'm planning on buying a big one for myself then...I want to get a bunch of the tiny ones to give our guests at the reception. :) Below some examples :

No comments:

Post a Comment